Hey fellow DJ's

I've had a pickle last 2 weeks and I cannot find any info about this anywhere on the internet.

Here's the thing... I just updated Traktor and my computer to yosimite something funky is going on. The rotary file scrolling button on S4 mk1 (which you can press down to prelisten to a song while scrolling songs) stops working randomly when I'm gigging and I need to restart traktor to fix it which is not very good option while Dj'ing

The second problem is that I used to be able to control remix deck by pressing play on the 1-4 sample play buttons without pressing deck C to control them. Now I can't anymore. I have to switch to deck C to work with them. When I try to press it, it starts to moving closer to the beginning of the song instead of launching the sample from remix deck.

I've tried to delete default mapping and then add S4 again but same continues to happen. Both things keep happening. Is anyone out there having the same problem or would know where to begin looking for the problem causing this.