Any Mappings for X1MK2/F1/Z1 To activate Record Feature In Traktor?

Default Any Mappings for X1MK2/F1/Z1 To activate Record Feature In Traktor?

So as you may know I plan on using this as a portable setup and of course I'd like to record my sets. I dont know of anyway to activate record on any of the controllers that I have. I'd like to be able to activate record from one of the decks thats I'll be using. If you can point me to a mapping or a faq to do what I want I'd be estatic.
    Numark 4 Trak | VCI-400 | Fostex PM0.3 Bookshelf Monitors | The Triple Threat NI-F1, N1-X1-MK2, NI-Z1 | Serato DJ/Flip

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

Perhaps a keyboard shortcut sound better?
    This is the line of mapping you should add: Add In > Audio Recorder > Record/Stop

Thanks Stewe never thought about that, I'll give it a shot.
    Numark 4 Trak | VCI-400 | Fostex PM0.3 Bookshelf Monitors | The Triple Threat NI-F1, N1-X1-MK2, NI-Z1 | Serato DJ/Flip

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

Cool - That option should be much easier than overriding the mappings that you're using, it's mainly because some of the buttons are modifiers and you don't wanna mess with them since you could override a modifier and lose functionality. Than you would need to write new modifier and all other functions that modifier activates as well. What mapping do you use for F1? Is it simple remix decks or some of custom?

If you get stuck with anything I also have F1 and I could easily add Record button to your existing in User or MIDI Mode and save you of troubles. Let me know.

Hey Stewe

I played with adding the line per your suggestion at first when I hit shift + r it would record then stop as I let up off the keyboard combo. So I did "toggle and it worked, Thanks again for all of your help.