Traktor Track/Grid BPM Resolution
    Tech Student

Default Traktor Track/Grid BPM Resolution

Hopped on the X1 bandwagon with NI's new promotion and loving the hardware. I created a mapping specifically for track preparation including proper beatgrid controls, however I run into a problem adjusting the track's tempo. Note, I am referring to the beatgrid/track tempo not the pitch fader.

I can adjust the tempo with an encoder on the x1, however the jump is large. Even with the setting on 1% and no acceleration, the jump is 0.1ish BPM which isn't precise enough for a beatgrid. To overcome this problem, I assigned two buttons to control fine adjustments of the bpm and I set the resolution (I think that's the parameter name, I don't have traktor in front of me at the moment) to the lowest setting, fine or xfine, whichever was available. This is better, the track bpm jumps in increments of 0.004.

This is good and all but I am trying to get that bpm jump to 0.001 when pressing a button on the x1 or even better, jumping 0.001 bpm with one notch of the encoder.

Are there any workarounds to decrease the resolution or am I missing something obvious? Thanks for the help guys!

Tech Wizard

also curious about this