New Setup - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Setup

I've had nothing but trouble from both of my HDX's. Display problems. Am i the only one?

Tech Student

how are you liking the evo 4?

Quote Originally Posted by teambama View Post
    I've had nothing but trouble from both of my HDX's. Display problems. Am i the only one?
    The CDX's will do something weird every now and then but besides that I haven't had too much issue... One of the CD Drives is going out... I'm about to replace both.
    Reason/Record, Cubase 5, Ecler EVO4, Adam p11a Monitors, Audio 6, Kontrol X1,Traktor Scratch Pro, Ableton 8, MPk25, Novation SL keyboard controller, Apogee Duet 2, Presonus Central Station, Macbook Pro, Numark CDX's

Quote Originally Posted by winks View Post
    how are you liking the evo 4?
    I like it a lot... Personally a bit of overkill for me be it I don't use the effects and don't really have too much use for a 4 channel... But the sound quality is top notch.
    Reason/Record, Cubase 5, Ecler EVO4, Adam p11a Monitors, Audio 6, Kontrol X1,Traktor Scratch Pro, Ableton 8, MPk25, Novation SL keyboard controller, Apogee Duet 2, Presonus Central Station, Macbook Pro, Numark CDX's

Decided to add the same knobs to the X1...

New custom Kontrol X1

Working on the new album so I decided to add a few more pieces

Also reserving that space between the deck and mixer for either a F1 or a Cubase controller.

Tech Mentor

that is too cool.... im so jelly.
    ~2 X Gemini XL 500II~ I ~Vestax PMC-05 PROII~ I ~Audio 4 DJ~ I ~Traktor Scratch Pro 2~

Any chance I could get a copy of the .tsi for Traktor. I just inherited a Mixmeister Control and would enjoy using it for Traktor 2 if possible?

Respectfully,
    --K.P.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12