My Ableton Setup B)

Cool My Ableton Setup B)

Well here it is, folks. My lil' Ableton live setup. I play a lot of techno and, if I'm feeling frisky, I'll play a house set.

Tell me what you think!

IMG_2236.jpgIMG_8036.jpg

Not Pictured: A rat's nest of wires, Linksys router(for Lemur OSC/MIDI) and a USB hub.

I use the two Traktor Kontrol X1's to control most of my effects. I use the F1 for the filter and the pads are used for a stutter/beat repeater effect. The faders are used to control sample loop volumes within ableton. The Xone:2d is used for sample loop volumes and some little effects for those. The Launchpad is used to trigger clips (sometimes), but primarily used with a custom python script called Launchpad95 as a drum step sequencer. The Lemur is used to trigger clips mostly, but I've been having trouble with that script, so I haven't been taking it out and playing with it much anymore. All 8 sample channels in Ableton, plus the live drums and the full tracks that I play all get bussed out (Ch1-4) on my Behringer DJX750 mixer. CH1 & CH2 are reserved just for full tracks to play. CH3 is sample loops and the like, and CH4 is only the drum sequencer and any extra modular bits and bobs I add in during the mix.

That is beautiful.

Quote Originally Posted by JudemanG View Post
    That is beautiful.
    I appreciate that far more than you can imagine.