Andre's Setup

Thread: Andre's Setup

Default Andre's Setup

Hi All, first of all I've been a member of this forum for a long time but for some reason I don’t even know I never post any picture of my setup and since I recently I had some new addition to it I decide finally post some pics.

The setup is sort of split in two sections, the left hand side is a production setup and the right hand side is a DJ setup

The gear:

- Sony Vaio VPCF136FG – running both Traktor Pro and Ableton Live 9 Suite
    - Ableton Push – main controller for Ableton
    - Korg MS-20 Mini – mostly used for bass sounds and for some crunch analog vibe
    - Access Virus TI – for everything really, from wavetable synth to very convincing analog emulation
    - Korg Volca Bass – I has a midi out mod which is brilliant to user its internal sequence to control either MS-20 or Virus TI and also used for acid type of sounds and baselines
    - Axiom 61 2nd Gen – for controlling soft synths running in Ableton but also connected to Volca midi in port
    - Akai APC-40 – amazing piece of kit but since I got Ableton Push it's been neglected I must admit
    - Kurzweil KS-40A – Budget speaker but deliver a very good sound
    - KORG Monotron Delay – used for some crazy FXs but most of the time connected on the Volca's audio output for adding an extra flavour to it
    - Denon DN-X1600 – absolute amazing DJ mixer which double as my sound card for both Traktor and Ableton. If the computer is the brain of the setup the mixer is definitely the heart of it
    - Traktor Kontrol X1 MKII – for controlling two decks and FX on Traktor Pro
    - Pioneer CDJ-900 – to play CD's, USB's and also control Traktor's third deck
    - Aiaiai TMA-1 headphones – super nice clean and punch sounds

001.jpg002.jpg003.jpg004.jpg005.jpg

Tech Wizard

Awesome studio man!

Tech Guru

Very nice man, some nice gear you have!
    Technics 1210 MK2 x 2 / A&H Xone:22 / Shure M35S / Urbanears Zinken / Mukatsuku Record Weights x 2 / Vinyl
    iMac / Ableton Live 8 / Reason / Akai EIE Pro / Adam A5x / Boss BX 800 / Soundcraft EPM6 / MFB 522 / Korg Monotribe / Maschine Mikro MK1 / NI Kontrol X1 MK1 / Akai APC 20 / Novation Remote 25sl Compact

It's nice man but it looks like a lot of money

Quote Originally Posted by Patch View Post
    Have a large glass of water and a wank. Problem solved.

I like the studio!