Alright guys, hi my name is CK,

I wasn't sure if this is the right area of the forum to post this so please re direct me if i'm in the wrong place, i'm having a lot of difficulty recording my mixes.

My set up is American Audio CK-1000'S CDJ Decks, a KAM 100watt Amplifier & two PA KAM ZSERIES 120Watt Speakers and a Skytronic 100 Watt 12 inch Active Subwoofer.
I also am using a Citronic AC1 USB- Sound Card / Recording lead.

Any mix that I have ever recorded has backfired on me so to speak, because when I record it, it only records it through the built in Mic on the Citronic USB lead. I've tried various ways of switching my MacBook sound card settings and my settings on my mixer, the USB device and the settings on Audacity.
Nothing works. every mix I record includes background noise, ambience, clicks when I switch the channels and this really takes anything good out of the actual mix. I want to record quality mixes, like other professional DJ's, who can record just the raw audio. Does anyone know how I can go about changing this ? the lead I got cost me near £40 in Belfast, and to be honest I may as well be using a tape recorder, it's ridiculous! either I've been ripped off, I'm missing something, or I'm doing it wrong

What's the point in me uploading a mix and posting it everywhere if half way through you hear me cough or clear my throat, haha, you get me guys?

Really appreciate any word back from anyone! please give me a shout
Thanks
CK