Need some Help for have mapping ideas (Ableton)
    Tech Wizard

Default Need some Help for have mapping ideas (Ableton)

Hi ,

i bought the new reloop Keypad and i search to do a very usefull mapping for Ableton Live.

http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.ph...4485Keypad.png

i'm new and i don't know how to map, so if people can help me i will be very happy.

The Keypad have 2 Scene:
    Scene 1 is already mapped for Ableton Live ( but i can change the mapping to the big knobs (3) because i dont use Pan)
    Scene 2 all the settings are free to map.

i would like to use effects
    1 question about effects: is it better to put effects on Return/Send channels?
    Or it's better to put effects on each channels? if yes, do i need to put the same effects on each channels? or can i change (for exemple i put delay on channel 1 for drums, i put grey filter on channel 2 for synth , ect......)?

other question: i use a lot of vst (for exemple i would like to put in channel 3 = Albinos / channel 4 = Massive / channel 5 = B4 II) and i would like use a lot of effects on Vst: do you think it's possible with my keypad? (for exemple on Massive, i would like to control "Filter1" "CutOff" "intensify" "resonnance" "pitch" "feedback" ect...ect.... but i have only 3 knobs by channels....what do you think about that?

i'm waiting your advices and your good tips

thanks for your help

Tech Wizard

here an exemple what i want to do (at 2min 30)

how can i do?

Tech Wizard

Somebody have Keypad?