Thought I'd share this F1 Mapping - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tech Wizard

he jumps from native to MIDI mode on the fly. what exactly you can't figure it out?

Quote Originally Posted by viszla View Post
    he jumps from native to MIDI mode on the fly. what exactly you can't figure it out?
    The mapping just doesn't seem to work for me. When I go to midi mode, I'm just getting the old mapping back again. Can't get rid of it no matter how many times I delete it.
    Last edited by DJKyleHughes; 08-13-2012 at 08:07 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by teambama View Post
    Check out what paris hilton is doing. You can learn a few things from her. She just started out as well....

Did you set the F1 to midi mode instead of user mode in the F1 options panel?

Quote Originally Posted by Minimal Technique View Post
    All you have to do is open the controller editor and it works fine. I only had to open controller editor once, not every time I use the map.

Quote Originally Posted by viszla View Post
    Did you try the mapping?
    13" Mbp i7 | TMA-1 | Tech 1200's | RANE TTM-57 | NI Audio 4 | Kontrol S4 | F1 | KrK Rokit 5s

Quote Originally Posted by Minimal Technique View Post
    Yep.
    Check out what paris hilton is doing. You can learn a few things from her. She just started out as well....

Kyle, Did you try opening up the controller editor after you open traktor? That seemed to work for me.

btw I never deleted the old midi mapping before importing the new one
    13" Mbp i7 | TMA-1 | Tech 1200's | RANE TTM-57 | NI Audio 4 | Kontrol S4 | F1 | KrK Rokit 5s

Quote Originally Posted by Emery View Post
    Kyle, Did you try opening up the controller editor after you open traktor? That seemed to work for me.

btw I never deleted the old midi mapping before importing the new one
    Yep. Tried that too. Don't know whats wrong.

I honestly didn't like this mapping, and I use an S4 so I use 2 FX banks, not 4 like he does. Soooo I made my own FX map for the F1. This one was based slightly off of the fx mapping for the midi fighter (but a lot simpler and without all the cool combos)

here are the links to the thread and the DJTT mapping section
    DJTT Map page
    Original Post

Any comments, questions, concerns or ideas for updates - please feel free to pm me

This week sometime, before I leave to go back to school, I plan to finish mapping all the buttons and would like to make a quick video explaining how the map works. However, if anyone enjoys the map and decides to make a video of their own using it, please send me a link so I can put it in the post!

Enjoy

Tech Wizard

this is a great mapping. its been working great for me on 2.6, there is a .tsi file you need to download to load into tracktor as well as the editor file that needs imported in the editor.. here is the zip

http://www.kilombo.co.il/files/1down...)1_power_1.zip
    watch the 2nd video that was posted and you can pretty much understand what is needed to get the mapping to work.

is there a way to map pages in the F1 like the built in mapping? this would be pretty awesome to have a page or 2 of different effects, specially one you can play with the new macro effects.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12