Cases/Bags for VCI-100 - Page 7
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast
    Retired DJTT Moderator DvlsAdvct's Avatar

My dad just bought me the Namba big producer bag, so once I get everything together I'll see how well it carries my VCI and laptop
    It's the FAQ. Read it.

My Mixes, Mashups and Rants

Divided we stand
    United we fall

DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

Im glad to report that my VCI Softcase has finally been shipped from Music Store in Germany. Due at my door on the 10th July.

@Chilly will let you know the verdict when i have it.

If there was a see through case for a VCI-100 that was as sturdy as a flight case and under $100 USD, would anyone here be interested?

13" MacBook Pro 2.7 i7 w/dual Raid0 OWC SSDs - S4 - Ableton Live 8- Lemur- iPad 2

Well it finally arrived.
    I know a few of you have the Vestax backpack that includes the VCI softcase but those of use that already have a big gig bag and need some protection for the VCI and dont want to buy the full backpack this is a real gem.

Bought from Music Store in Germany it went out of stock the day i bought it which was a shitter but i have to say even though it took a month re-stock the Store were totally upfront offering me a cancellation if i wanted it but i cant find one in UK so i left the order standing.

A guy called Jens Olbrich at the store was great . He emailed me immediately when the item went out of stock to see if i wanted to keep the order and sent me a follow up email when he had a date for re-stocking which was spot on.
    It was shipped (with UPS tracking) on the 8th July and hit me on the 10th which is pretty impressive from Germany to UK .

The case is excellent. The quality is first class and it better than it appears in the picture. Of course it fits the VCI 100 perfectly and gives the protection that you need especially for the faders.
    It fits snuggly in my Numark gig bag which is pretty much the same as a UDG Soft/Sling Bag but a tad bigger.

Id recommend one of these to anyone who needs some protection for their VCI 100 (used in conjunction with another bag).

Id also say my experience with Music Store was a positive one. Communication was great and the shipping and packing was second to none.
    They ship worldwide and its back in stock NOW.

http://www.musicstore.com:80/en_EN/C...DJE0003129-000
    Last edited by Karlos Santos; 07-14-2009 at 08:45 PM. Reason: Changed the review. I found the handle on it. 10/10

Tech Guru

i just wanted to mention that i recently bought a zomo vc-2 xt case. seems really nice, especially for the price. compared to the vc-1 xt, it features another compartment, where you can store stuff like a laptop and a mic along with cables etc. however when you got a laptop in there, it doesnt seem like you will be able to fit an audio interface of any significant size (like the audio 4/8 dj or kontrol 1) in there. for me thats fine since i will probably not put my laptop in the case. i have a backpack dedicated for my laptop since i want to be able to pull it out quickly when i am on the train or in a plane.

the compartment for the vci-100 fits well, actually there is still space left on the side, but with the padding there seems to be no movement. so the vci seems safe.

the main drawback is a feature, the two outer "doors" are detachable. this means you can detach for example the side for the vci-100 so that you can keep your vci cushioned in the club to prevent the bass's from messing with the job wheel. however you need to pay attention when closing the case or the doors will detach again.

overall i am quite happy.
    Traktor Pro 2.5.0, Mixxx 1.9.1, Massive, Ableton Live 8
    MBP 15" 8GB RAM OS 10.7.4, Audio Kontrol 1, Audio 2 DJ, Sennheiser HD-25 II
    DJTT VCI-100SE Arcade, Akai LDP8, M-Audio Pro Keystation 88, Novation Launchpad, iTM DJ
    ifnotwhynot.me | soundcloud.com | fairtilizer.com | digitaldj planet | digitaldj music

Tech Wizard

Hey I'm currently looking for a new bag as the eastpack one I've been using died a sad death at the weekend I've got it down to the Thomann Producer, but as someone said earlier this let them down I don't fancy that happening, the Burton DJ Bag however the only place I've found in the UK which stocks it is amazon, no problem with this at all however it looks different to the ones in the links which others have posted, as in not as big?? http://www.amazon.co.uk/Bag-Burton-D...8835989&sr=8-6 Or the UDG producer bag, however I'm having really big problems finding any UK stockists of it. The Burton is my preferred choice I think but can someone tell me if this is the same bag as previously mentioned??

Thanks J
    Traktor Pro, Live 7
    Vaio NR10E/S 1.46GHz, 3GB, 160GB HD,
    Echo Audiofire 2, KRK RP6
    Behringer DDM 4000, VCI 100 FW1.3

Does anyone know if you can get a laptop, vci-100, soundcard, headphones and cables in the incase bacpack?

If not can anyone recommend a similar backpack which would fit this lot in. Really like the headliner bags bug I'm in the uk.
    http://mixcloud.com/audioaerosol
    Black MacBook 2.4ghz 750gb HD, 8gb RAM
    XDJ Aero & Rekordbox

My sister is buying me the Vestax Backpack for my Birthday from Thomann:
    http://www.thomann.de/gb/vestax_vci_...r_backpack.htm

I already have the Softcase but ill recieve another and ill use it for my Mac.
    Never really wanted this bag until i bought another Mini Cooper, now my huge Numark gig bag will only just squeeze passed the front seat when its flat to get the bag on the back seat so the backpack is needed.

I got no issues buying from Germany. I have before.

i recently transformed my fathers old suitcase into a case for my live equipment. i've put in a wooden plate with sidewalls which are screwed to the suitcase for more stability. for the top i bought some thick black foam and soft purple foam which i also use to put under my vci while djing. the vci i lies on my laptop with all my cables/headphome/soundcard around. the material cost me ~20$, and old suitcase can easily be picked up at a thrift shop. the whole case is quite stable, was cheap to build and looks way better than a bulky flight-case.

Tech Convert

Thinking of getting the Vestax Sleeve. Can anyone please tell me how well it works when turned inside out and used as a stand for the VCI? Is it fairly solid or soft?

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast