How to mappe the LED for the flux mode on (with toggle) on the S4
    Tech Mentor

Question How to mappe the LED for the flux mode on (with toggle) on the S4

Hi.
    I mapped the flux mode on on my S4. I put it on toggle mode (or something like that), so that i don't have to hold the button to use the flux mode.
    But i don't know how to mappe the LED in order to know when the flux mode is activated ?

Quote Originally Posted by YaYa View Post
    Hi.
    I mapped the flux mode on on my S4. I put it on toggle mode (or something like that), so that i don't have to hold the button to use the flux mode.
    But i don't know how to mappe the LED in order to know when the flux mode is activated ?
    i mapped mine to the fx on/off next to the dry/wet knob on my s2 as i nearly always use effects in group mode.

to get the LED to light up, i went to add out, flux state, select the button and mode output.

Tech Mentor

Thanks dude ! it worked !

since your here ! i mapped the hot cues 5,6,7,8 to sample pads, but i can't delete them on the fly. How do you do it ?

not a clue mate, thats the first ever bit of mapping i've done and I only have the 4 pads on s2 anyway.

I need to figure out how to make that fx on thats now flux on work like normal, ie fx on when in single mode, by holding shift+fx on.

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by YaYa View Post
    Thanks dude ! it worked !

since your here ! i mapped the hot cues 5,6,7,8 to sample pads, but i can't delete them on the fly. How do you do it ?
    Add "delete hotcue" command and dedicate shift's modifier state. I don't use S4 so I can tell for sure which modifier have been used but you can easily check that by looking for delete cue 1,2,3,4 in existing mapping.