iCon iStage Help - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by synthet1c View Post
    Hey Steve,

That is on PC, I'm not a fan of Mac's... I'm hoping anyone with traktor can confirm if the duplicate led's occur in traktor... It may just be an issue with VDJ, if that is the case I can ask the atomix dev's to look into it further because it is a good controller and I would have a definite use for it if it worked properly.
    Ok, thanks for all your input! I did a bit of searching on the internet and I couldn't even find a nice review for this unit but appeals for help were all over it, very shite firmware indeed... I saw one vid on yt where some dude shows his traktor four deck mapping but it was german so I didn't understand a word, although he seem to got LED's working.

One more thing I was after is more information about four page buttons. I got no clue if those are midi mappable or it sends a different midi notes or same note trough other midi Ch by firmware?
    Last edited by Stewe; 09-17-2012 at 03:57 AM. Reason: typo

Tech Student

Hey,

i recently received the iStage and start to map it now. Id like to use it for the remix decks (i know I can't access all functions, but still hoping ...)

Is anyone still trying to get proper mapping? I can upload my mapping here in a few days, if you want.

Tech Student

Default iCon iStage Mapping

Hey,

first attempt to map finished. Here's the result. Using Traktor Scratch Pro 2.5

NOTE: The iStage has to be in Traktor Mode! (can be set with iMap Software)

My Goal is to use the iStage for the new Remix Decks (if more functions get available for mapping soon), bc I dont need any Deck A or B controll.

Would be nice to have some feedback.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12