Problems with Dj Shiftee Maschine Mapping

Default Problems with Dj Shiftee Maschine Mapping

Hey, so I just downloaded that Shiftee mapping for traktor scratch pro 2, I put the tsi file into the program and plugged in the native instruments maschine and nothing is happening. I am not able to use any of the button as cue points, load points, loop markers or anything. Also the maschine stays lit up but only says TEMPLATE: 01 - NEW TEMPLATE on the screen to the left. If someone could help me this would be extremely beneficial I've been having problems with this for at least 2 weeks now.

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

Does template for maschine come s with mapping? If so you might need to import it to controller editor before importing tsi in to Traktor.

Im not sure if the Template from machine comes with its own mapping, I assumed the tsi file that I loaded into my traktor program (made by dj shiftee) once installed would just run whenever I had the maschine plugged in. Also I just looked thru all the preferences and in the controller manager for both products and the maschine did create a new template for the tai file, which it named Template: 01, but there were no additional mappings or places where I could load my Shiftee Tsi file for traktor t.

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

When importing tsi do it from Import button from bottom of screen. Have you imported it like that?

If there is no template for Maschine to download with mapping it means your control changes need to be set to default. Reset all settings and set Maschine to default, then import your tsi file.