VCI 400 - wannabe ean golden edition. By Akay a - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tech Wizard

Good going Stewe. Some erros where fix.
    Now the problem is that it is actually jumping back to the HOTCUE instead of the cue..

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by akay a View Post
    Now the problem is that it is actually jumping back to the HOTCUE instead of the cue..
    What Traktor version do you use?

You are right about jumping back to hotcue. I'm checking EGE mapping right now and it clearly says that it's used "Jump to active Cue point (quantized)" command to set this temporary cue (not sure in using standard cue for this trick) but can't really find this specific command to add in from TP 2.5 maybe it is renamed, lose or some other sh*t.

Ofc, you can't replicate slicer mod to act the same as EGE VCI 400. When I look this mapping it make me think that this slicer mode is sending multiple beatjumps from single press of the pad. Anybody can confirm it?

I guess we can do some kind of simulation with method I mention before but that mean sacrifice of one hotcue.

I'd be willing to work on this as well. I have tried remapping the EGE mapping to my Vci but have had no real success. Could you send me what you have so far and I can try and integrate what i have done?

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by oncorechicago View Post
    I'd be willing to work on this as well. I have tried remapping the EGE mapping to my Vci but have had no real success. Could you send me what you have so far and I can try and integrate what i have done?
    same here. i would be interested to help..

we aren't getting official responses on the VCI-400 OG to EGE Upgrade from the DJTT team

Tech Wizard

Slicer mode wont work without either having it's logic burnt into a firmware or a layer of midi functionality provided by a third party software. You can't only use a mapping to create the slicer, search the site for " string theory" to understand the way the slicer works.
    Hope it helps, would love to get your mapping anyways, where can I grab it ?
    DJR-400//VCI-400//VCI-100(MK1)//padKontrol//KP3//Maschine//APC40

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12