Opinions on DJ Name - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Pr0nz

Pete Woods is such a nice name lol

haha thanks man i think having a dj handle is only really essential in certain scenes, mostly in gabber and dubstep, not really many artists use their real names! in the house and techno scene using your actual name is pretty accepted, yanno?

Tech Convert

Hey,

If you haven't already chosen your DJ name, think about how it would look on a logo or a flyer. Eric and I wrote a book chapter about it:

http://www.mixedinkey.com/Book/Build-Your-Brand-As-A-DJ

Hopefully that'll be useful.

Nice chapter, Thanks for sharing.

Quote Originally Posted by Yakov MIK View Post
    Hey,

If you haven't already chosen your DJ name, think about how it would look on a logo or a flyer. Eric and I wrote a book chapter about it:

http://www.mixedinkey.com/Book/Build-Your-Brand-As-A-DJ

Hopefully that'll be useful.
    Excellent bro', and welcome to the forums!
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Bastian View Post
    Nice chapter, Thanks for sharing.
    Quote Originally Posted by tekki View Post
    Excellent bro', and welcome to the forums!
    Thanks guys. Tekki, can I please a new thread about the book without getting flagged as spam? I think it's relevant to a lot of questions asked on the forum.

Hey Yakov. How about asking Ean to do a review of your book? If it is good and he says it is, it will get you a lot more than just a thread in the forum would, which, sorry to say, is spam in my eyes, even when you politely ask to do it and even get permission.

Smartly adding posts trying to help people with a certain chapter in your online book is another matter completely. So, I'd say, (and I have absolutely nothing to say here BTW), keep on trying to help the other users here as you just did. And since there are no rules for advertising in signatures, you could easily add some links to your site there too.

And I also noticed your forum software for MIK and PN is, well, in need of improvement. If you are interested in fixing that and would like to have something like this forum here, let me know via PM. I can give you some professional help, if you'd like. Oh, wait, is that spam? Oops.

Back to topic.

scamo
    Skooppa - the revolution is beginning!

You want the best FX jogs on the S4? Then try this mapping!

Our Mixes: Mixcloud - Soundcloud
    Hehe...yeah. We're just beginning.

Well, there are some rules concerning the sigs... (NO EMBEDDED SOUNDCLOUDS! )

LoLz, as far as the book goes, IDD ask ZachDero/Mad Zach/Dan White/Ean for this.
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12