Hi there,

had the IG on the MF classic, but I'm not that happy with the setup, as I do not use the most of the effects..

So I wanted to do a new mapping, but I stuck. Maybe it is just a simple thing but I have no idea how to do that..

For example I want use the first row to select the decks. Also, this button should act as a "hold" button for an effect . Second row I use one effect in single mode with different parameters. So I want to change the parameter of the same effect by press another button in the row.

So using effect 1 and press the deck-button hold the effect (same as in the IG). That works as it should.

Using effect 1 and then effect 2 works as long as I hold both buttons. If I release one of them, the effect should still work, but it doesn't, it turns of. I tried different things, but I do not get it working..

Actually there is one modifier set to "hold" value 0 and M1=1 (deck button) and
3 modifier (effect 1-3) set to "direct" and M1=1 the effect 1-3 are set to "hold" and M1=0.

So how do I have to add the modifier that the if I press effect 1, then effect 2, release 1 or 2 and the effect related to the button is still working? Also the "hold" function with the deck button should work..

I'm going completely nuts with that, as I try now since hrs to get that working..

Can someone help me please?

Many thanks in advance!

brasax