Traktor Pro and VMS4 output difficulties

Default Traktor Pro and VMS4 output difficulties

Hey djtt,

So I think I finally completed my map for a vms4, but now I'm having a difficult time getting the output to work.

Currently I have it all set up so that my Traktor is playing through Asio4all on my computer speakers, which was great while I was working on my map, but now that I think my maps down I need to have Traktor play through the VMS4. I figured it would be as simple as switching the audio device from asio4all to the VMS4, but when I do that, the song sounds slower, and visibly is moving slower on traktor even though I did not even touch the tempo fader, and the sound is heavily distorted even though no effects are on and the volume is where it always has been. I double checked the chords and speakers I have plugged into the output, both of them work fine, which means whatever problem I'm having it is coming from Traktor and some sort of audio settings.

Anyone have any idea what might be wrong. If you need more information or where settings are just let me know and I'll do my best to provide that information.

Thanks

Jep, my playback is slow too. Happens around 30 min into mixing. Have an S4 on a alienware laptop i7 octacore cpu 4gb ram. That should be more then plenty.