TouchOSC iPad layout for Traktor Pro/Pro 2 - CDJ-1000 inspired - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Ah yes and thanks for putting the word out! I would 'like' it if I had a Facebook page
    Traktor Pro, Kontrol X1, Audio Kontrol 1, iPad running TouchOSC, Maschine, Macbook Pro.

Using Traktor since it was "Traktor DJ Studio 2"

pleasurewavemusic.com

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by Pleasurewave View Post
    Sounds like you're using the Audio MIDI Setup option, I didn't set these controls to default MIDI, so they route OSC signals through OSCulator which then converts them to MIDI.

If you'd like,you can open the TouchOSC layout file in the editor and change each control to MIDI, but keep in mind a total re-mapping will be needed within Traktor.
    Well I'm feeling kinda masochistic so I'll take a run at re-mapping to use pure midi since TouchOSC now has the bridge server function. ( Great for Winders and Mak. )

Don't worry, nothing will be released to the wild without your explicit permission good sir. ( That is if I make any progress before getting distracted by something shiny... )

Core MIDI makes setup and swapping laypouts so much easier. A core MIDI version would be GREATLY appreciated!

Tech Wizard

hexler released the new MIDI Bridge feature recently. Have you tried that? Seems like it's just a converter program that converts the OSC straight to midi without having to do much and it's available for both Windows and OSX. Any chance you know how to get this mapping to play nice with Midi Bridge?

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by Croma View Post
    hexler released the new MIDI Bridge feature recently. Have you tried that? Seems like it's just a converter program that converts the OSC straight to midi without having to do much and it's available for both Windows and OSX. Any chance you know how to get this mapping to play nice with Midi Bridge?
    also curious if it works with bridge

Tech Student

I am using TouchOSC Bridge and can't get this layout to work.

Tech Student

muy buena!!!

Thanks so much for giving this out man. Really good stuff. ive given it a test run and goes pretty sweet. only thing i could suggest adding (which im going to try myself with my limited mapping knowledge) is to hav a space bar like button at the top of each deck that emulates the browser button in traktor. so pressing that brings up the larger screen of the library.
    but thanks heaps again man
    so goood!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tech Student

really cool layout and it works great with 2 ipads. is there a way to scale down the middle mixer screen to iphone size or would you have to layout and map an all new screen?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123