DJTT S2 Mapping

Thread: DJTT S2 Mapping

Default DJTT S2 Mapping

Is there any descriptions/directions of the DJTT S2 mapping controls and what does what? Been looking but cant find anything... (besides looking at the control manager, which might as well be a foreign language to me)

The features are fairly limited and straight forward.

Jog F/X (entered with shift + tempo reset, once in shift + jog scroll through 3 presets)

Echo Delay (shift + loop active press?, kinda forgot what default was)

and FX bank type toggle with FX select (shift + FX on unit toggles singe/group FX, shift + 1-3 parameters = select FX)

If you're looking for more see link in sig
    Technics MK2 + Maschine MK1 + Kontrol F1 + Kontrol S4 + Kontrol F1 + Mikro MK1 + Technics MK2
    Ortofon Digitrack/Scratch S/Nightclub S/DJ S + Slow Roasted SuperSeal + EV 112P x 2 w/ ZXA1-Sub
    *PLEASE CONTACT ME ABOUT PURCHASING QSC, YAMAHA, or EV LOUDSPEAKERS*

Thanks, I like your mapping and may take you up on it. Meanwhile, can you explain to me how to map a 'shift+button' to gain a desired result?

....never mind, a few hours of searching mapping on youtube and all the answers are there, just need to take bits a piece because there isnt any definitive guide of how to.
    Last edited by slazarz; 02-20-2012 at 12:19 AM.

Tech Convert

Really dope, the only problems I've found so far in sacrificing default mappings:
    1.Quick scroll in browser via pushed in encoder doesn't function properly.
    2. Using Jog + shift to get scroll through track is not silent, as in default.
    The fast browser scroll is dearly missed.
    Other than that WHOA, incredible