iPad/ TouchOSC crew, if you aren't using this beast you are missing out! - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Tech Wizard

If anyone knows how to map it for coremidi, i'd be willing to give them an advertising incentive on my Music website that gets 3500+ visitors a day.

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by Hippie View Post
    I think it's possible with a jailbroken iPad and cydia app usually used for wifi tethering via a USB connection altho I'm not sure whether you need a camera kit for that or not.

I'm using a camera kit, 2 USB to midi leads and a pair of midi to midi adapters
    Confirm its working even without camera connection kit.

Tech Convert

Has anyone started converting this to MIDI? I bought it thinking it would work with MIDI. That'll teach me to read the docs first. I'm going to dig in and start trying to convert it, unless someone's already started.

thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by mixographer View Post
    Has anyone started converting this to MIDI? I bought it thinking it would work with MIDI. That'll teach me to read the docs first. I'm going to dig in and start trying to convert it, unless someone's already started.

thanks.
    Think that's what OSCulator is for.

Tech Convert

That's true, but osculator costs money, and adds one more program in the stack. I'd rather have touch OSC send midi straight to traktor.

Tech Wizard

If someone does dig in and converts it, do it on a different channel like 10 or 11 or something that way it won't interfere when switching between mappings.

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by sfunk View Post
    For you S4 users, here is a great simple layout to utilize the sample decks. Sadly I can't use it because it uses osculator and I use core midi but I really, really, really wish I could.

Check it out HERE
    I tried to convert this to core midi but got lost about a third of the way through, probably because I'm new to this stuff.

Tech Guru

This is the best way to learn man, keep it going and you will able to do your own interface the next time you try it

Tech Guru

Anyone know about mapping multi fadders?? Ive always used singles but multi seems to look nicer with a sleek frame around it, how do I get it to send multiple values for the sample decks, I need 8 faders but how to I get 8 different values on the multi fader?
    *Samsung rv 511, 8gb ram, core i5 processor* *Samsung netbook 2gb ram* *Traktor pro 2* *Traktor s4* *midi fighter spectra* *audio technica ath-m50x* *m audio trigger finger pro* *ableton* *fl studio* and a load of other random bits and pieces.... plus I like bacon yo.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123