Show your Setup! - Page 408
Page 408 of 469 FirstFirst ... 308358398404405406407408409410411412418458 ... LastLast
Results 4,071 to 4,080 of 4681

Quote Originally Posted by Bigboibbp View Post
    Maschine just arrived, so getting rid of the LPD8 and the MPD26... Now just need my second Kontrol X1 to come in...

do you really use all that at your gigs?? nice clean set up though... me jealous.. lmao...
    2xTECHS/DJM4/TF/SL3/MBPRO

Quote Originally Posted by SS714SS View Post
    do you really use all that at your gigs?? nice clean set up though... me jealous.. lmao...
    No. Generally the HDX's and the mixer stay.

The Maschine is new, so im just getting adjusted with that, however, based on how its going i will just be using the maschine and the x1 for traktor... and the apc20 for live. so i only use the top portion of that at gigs.

This is half of my studio. Been thinking about swapping the mixer, but another imac is currently more important then a new mixer (specially because ive never needed to take a mixer to a gig...)

Tech Convert

My current setup. Its my dual theater/studio setup

Just got my midi-fighter yesterday, hot damn it's fun! The second pic is a little project I did for my huge 17.4 laptop. Most stands don't like my laptops weight, so I made it and it works pretty well!

Next gear coming is the Maschine. Still up in the air on what DJ controller to get so for now the APC does magical wonders along with the MKII all custom mapped.

Day 1 for me was April 1st 2011.

| ASUS G72GX | APC40 | LPD8 | MIDI FIGHTER | NOVATION SL MKII 25 | ABLETON SUITE |
    |TRAKTOR SCRATCH PRO 2 |

You need a bigger screen.
    The xwax Thread! - The minimal open source DVS for Linux!
    Reddit's /r/DJs! - Another great DJ community!

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by SS714SS View Post
    Those glow in the dark orange vinyls look dope
    Traktor Scratch Pro, Ableton Live 8, MacBook Pro 13'', Traktor Kontrol S4, Traktor Kontrol X1, , Midifighter, NI Audio 6 DJ, HDJ-2000 Headphones, UDG Producer Bag.
    Original Productions: https://soundcloud.com/alligator
    My Duo Productions: https://soundcloud.com/rockafellers
    Facebook Fanpage -->http://www.facebook.com/djalligator123

Few changes to my setup nothing much though..

Before:

Monitors were too far away from me and too low to the ground so was time to raise them and get them facing me, and as im not using my TT's as much just now i have unplugged them.

Now:

You seem to have accidentally misplaces your turntables good sir!

+ find a box for the x1 :P
    The xwax Thread! - The minimal open source DVS for Linux!
    Reddit's /r/DJs! - Another great DJ community!

Quote Originally Posted by MrPopinjay View Post
    You seem to have accidentally misplaces your turntables good sir!

+ find a box for the x1 :P
    They will never accidentally be misplaced I'm a vinyl junkie and always will be But just concentrating on CDJ's at the moment.

I did think about buying the bag for the X1 but to be honest i quite like it where its at. If im noting using Traktor (which is 70% of the time) its out the way down there.

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by EMAGDNIM View Post
    My current setup. Its my dual theater/studio setup

Just got my midi-fighter yesterday, hot damn it's fun! The second pic is a little project I did for my huge 17.4 laptop. Most stands don't like my laptops weight, so I made it and it works pretty well!

Next gear coming is the Maschine. Still up in the air on what DJ controller to get so for now the APC does magical wonders along with the MKII all custom mapped.

What laptop is that... Looks like its 52 inch fucking hell, the contollers look like little scale models of the originals beside that thing
    *Samsung rv 511, 8gb ram, core i5 processor* *Samsung netbook 2gb ram* *Traktor pro 2* *Traktor s4* *midi fighter spectra* *audio technica ath-m50x* *m audio trigger finger pro* *ableton* *fl studio* and a load of other random bits and pieces.... plus I like bacon yo.

Tech Guru

@Liambo - where did you get those stands?
    :: Kontrol Z2 :: :: Technics 1200 :: :: Pioneer DJM 250 :: Kontrol X1 MkII :: :: Maschine :: :: Kontrol S4 ::