analyzing songs

Thread: analyzing songs

Default analyzing songs

so two questions i have all my music in folders (pop , hip hop etc) is there anyway to have traktor analyze ALL the songs instead of me having to go one by one? AND BIG PROBLEM i played a show today (ouside and very cold) when i loaded a new song for the first time and it analyzed it it wouldnt play the yellow bar would just go back and fourth and no matter what i did the song would not play .... was it because the cold or something? or because it has never analyzed the song before? it was a big problem because both my left side decks did the same thing so i had to play the rest of the show with my right side and eventually my right side started acting up.

Tech Mentor

Have you imported the music to traktor? it will then analyse them, best way of doing it. and is the mp3's from legit places?

Can change Analyze options in preferences. Can be automatic on start up - DO BEFORE GIG!

May I ask for further instructions? lol what do i need to change in the preferences

EDIT**

I figured it out thank you guys , hopefully i can figure out why my decks started acting really funny , people say its because my jog wheels arn't confirgured?
    Last edited by shiftyrhythms; 03-05-2011 at 10:02 AM.

DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

Recalibrate the whole S4 in Preferences. It takes a few minutes and your S4 will work fine.

Tech Convert Merderah Soundkilla's Avatar

the yellow bar is cuz of jogs needing to be recalibrated... do like karlos said... Recalibrate the whole thing

Tech Mentor

whats this yellow bar thing you's speak off?

also why would "non legit" mp3's not work??
    First Mix, have a listen you know you want to
    http://soundcloud.com/mattybruce/spr...-daddy-mixtape