NEED HELP with mapping S4, X1 & Midifighter

Default NEED HELP with mapping S4, X1 & Midifighter

i currently have my s4 & MF mapping correct (new Instant Gratification Mapping V1.0 4 banks mode) thanks to Photojojo and Zack @ DJTT.... Im trying to get my X1 to work (really only for que points) with the traktorbible mapping posted here: http://www.traktorbible.com/freaks/m...ew.aspx?id=105

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated.... i've been trying to get these working together for 3 days now.. lol.... totally lost at this point... can someone please help? when i load this TSI (for the s4&x1 from traktorbibler) i press the que points on the X1, and i get looping instead.... no matter which of the 1-4 cue points i select!

DJTT Administrator del Ritmo padi_04's Avatar

Did you assign the In/Out ports for this mapping only to the X1? might conflict with the rest otherwise

Quote Originally Posted by padi_04 View Post
    Did you assign the In/Out ports for this mapping only to the X1? might conflict with the rest otherwise
    I think i did, Zack from DJTT tried to help me but we had no luck.... can you go into further details possibly?

when i load the tsi file on the in/out its says na:X1 for both ports, and if i hit the arrow for the drop down its saying: NONE
    Last edited by kdelca7470; 03-01-2011 at 09:41 PM.

DJTT Administrator del Ritmo padi_04's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kdelca7470 View Post
    I think i did, Zack from DJTT tried to help me but we had no luck.... can you go into further details possibly?

when i load the tsi file on the in/out its says na:X1 for both ports, and if i hit the arrow for the drop down its saying: NONE
    Then your X1 isn't being detected properly by Traktor. Try: a) be sure the unit is plugged properly b) change the usb cable c) restoring the X1 to default d) updating traktor e) reinstalling drivers