My first big fat progressive house anthem!!? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bumpin this thread for some feedback!

Tech Wizard

just keep up the good work, i can see that you have talent, just keep on
    producing, develop the skill, download tutorials, remake tracks and you'll
    get there all the best!

Tech Wizard

id call this electro, certainly doesnt fall under my definition of progressive - its far to harsh sounding....

but as an electro track its pretty decent, the vocals are a bit loud in the mix. your drop after the vocals is very very good though, have to say. one thing i dont like is how it goes straight into another breakdown after that, that would irritate me on the dancefloor.

keep producing bro - you have a good ear. and dont fall into the trap i did of starting loads of tracks and not finishing them!

Wow, great track! I love the synths!
    My Professional SoundCloud
    My Amateur SoundCloud
    Send me an email to collab, remix, request, anything related to music! It's on my SoundCloud pages.

SO I took the time to Re-do this properly and I am starting to be really happy with the result! Fixed the song structure, Redid almost everything except the vocal part and the dropping parts.

So take a listen, and tell me what you think, any crit is really really appriciated.

i want to edit my first post and put the new version in there instead but where is the edit button??!?? cant find no edit button?!? ican has edit button?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12