Akai APC20 Traktor 1.2.7 LEDs PLEASE HELP
    Tech Student

Default Akai APC20 Traktor 1.2.7 LEDs PLEASE HELP

I am in the middle of making an Akai APC20 mapping for Traktor 1.2.7. Everything has worked fine, Traktor recognises the APC20 and allows me to map all the control i want to it that part is perfect but i am unable for the life of me to work out how to map the LED lights properly.
    For example i want to be able to press a button for Play/Pause and want that button to be green whilst playing a track and red when the track is not playing. So i added a Play/Pause input mapped to the specific button which works fine. Then for the LED to work ive added an output also for play/pause and mapped it to correct note. Ive set controller range min 1 - max 1 and ive set midi range to min 1 - max 3 with invert on.
    Now here is the strange part, if i press the button on my APC20 it plays/stops the deck as expected but the light doesnt work properly but if i press play/pause with my mouse the LED work correctly on the APC20 even the colors work correctly but as soon as i touch the actual button the LED no longer work.

Any help would be truly appreciated and i will do my best to share the solution with as many people as i can

Thanks

JonFenn

Tech Student

I cant believe it took me 2 days but as soon as i post my problem to DJTechTools i figure it myself literally 2 minutes later All i had to do was set the input to invert not the LEDs work perfectly.
    I think there is even mass amounts of creative energy on the TechTools website
    and that energy transfered over to me and my APC20 LEDs problem.

See ya on the dance floor

glad to hear you fixed it!
    TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5
    Xone: DB4 | Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus
    DJTT FAQ | Read my guide to AUDIO CABLES