APC80 Controlled Demolition Edition - Page 10
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast

Can't wait to see that movie. I unscrewed my APC20 to check out how it could fit to the APC40, seems doable. But I noticed that I have to cut off some plastic to make it fit neatly (like you already said 'it cannot be done without losing guarantee and making modifications').

I'm now changing my APC40 TSI (as stated in my sig) into a more APC80 version. Meaning that I'll still mainly use 2 decks, but add 2 'sample' decks to have an ultimate freedom on sampling within songs! It will be like having the Native Instruments S4 Traktor Controller , while still using Traktor Pro . I tested a first test-tsi and damn I can't wait to see those lights blinking in the new TSI's..

(meanwhile also waiting for your vid to get convinced of continue the modification of my APC's )

For now I just 'use' my APC's as they are one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hViy1mynLok
    Last edited by Timmio; 12-29-2010 at 08:08 AM.

You broke the page!

I don't know what happened, but I didn't use strange codes, just added youtube (added it to the bottom now, looks ok now )

ctrld

@timmio: nice work. a little reference on youtube would be nice though...

the APC80 build vid is still being worked on by the folks at delamar (it's that annoying time of year, you know). for now I can tell you that there will be two videos - the one I did with delamar will cover the hardware part, the one I'm working on myself will give an introduction to the software part. we're expecting to launch both videos simultaneously in the first week of january.

a reference is no problem of course, didn,t even think about that. i'll add some reference to the forum and the de-website!

Tech Convert

Just took my APC40 apart, took a little while, but yea I see what you mean about the excess plastic...that certainly caught me off guard. Any immediate solutions?

ctrld

yes; cut them off I used a progknife and a blowtorch. goes through the plastic like butter.

btw, the videos should be up this week.

Quote Originally Posted by ctrld View Post
    yes; cut them off I used a progknife and a blowtorch. goes through the plastic like butter.

btw, the videos should be up this week.
    Ctrld i messaged you a while back on soundcloud never got a response. Just wondering if you ever got the msg.
    Quote Originally Posted by ctrld View Post
    confession time: I clicked on this thread only because my dirty mind made a connection between "6 analogues and 14 digitals" and "2 girls 1 cup".
    Setup: VAI-40, Nanokey2, APC20, Ableton, (Shit ton of VST), TP2, DN SC2000, LPD8 (RIP) MF3D (with custom Mapping FX for ableton for Turnado and Artillary2 (ill release it when its been perfected.) PM me if interested in the mapping or helping me with it.

ctrld

Quote Originally Posted by chrisw View Post
    Ctrld i messaged you a while back on soundcloud never got a response. Just wondering if you ever got the msg.
    oh crap, perhaps I should check my SC inbox more often sorry 'bout that man, will look into it when I get home (my day job is fun but keeps me busy).

Tech Wizard

Just joined DJTT and this is one of the first posts I read. Your controller is EPIC! I would have never even dreamed of adding an APC20 to my APC40! WOW!! Amazing!!
    Serato SL3 l Ableton 8.2.5 l The Bridge
    2 x Technics 1200mk5 l Pioneer DJM-600
    Akai Apc40 l Novation Dicers l Akai mpd24
    15" MacBook Pro i7 l Tech House l Techno
    facebook

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast