[Vestax VCI 100] Toggle advanced effects?

Default [Vestax VCI 100] Toggle advanced effects?

Hi DJTT forums

atm im trying to re-map some of the standard vci mapping for traktor pro (the dj tt mapping doesnt work maybe because im on 1.2 firmware ).

So i wanted to make the labelled ''effect'' buttons in between the equalizer potis toggle my fx section to switch from 'chained' to advanced. Left Button deck A, right button deck B, if possible id love to have the LED light up so i can see when its turned on and off. Basically 1st click -> fx section switch to advanced 2nd click -> fx section back to chained.

Now i cant get it to work ._. im not really pro at mapping and tried to google how to map that and learned how to do a toggle button, but i cant find the correct command to make it switch the fx section, is it even possible?

id appreciate any tipps on how to do this

thanks in advance, kidcolt

if no one's replied by the time i get home from work I'll have a look in traktor and find out the name of the command. I'm sure you can do it but i don't remember what it's called.
    TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5
    Xone: DB4 | Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus
    DJTT FAQ | Read my guide to AUDIO CABLES

thanks, thatd be awsome.

ive tried some more now and if its in the add in > fx advanced section for ''commands'' im either stupid or mustve missed it :l

Add In > Global > FX Panel Mode

assign to your Fx bank, type of controller: button, interaction mode inc. No need to make a toggle.
    TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5
    Xone: DB4 | Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus
    DJTT FAQ | Read my guide to AUDIO CABLES

thanks alot this was what ive been looking for how dumb of me to not look under global :l