Download the VCI-100SE Mapping (3_6_3) - Page 2

View Poll Results: How Much Do you Like this Mapping?

Voters
37. You may not vote on this poll
  • Love it

9 24.32%
  • Almost perfect

15 40.54%
  • could be better

13 35.14%
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by DjHawkeye View Post
    Shift + FX Bank button doesnt work. Not loading 3 effects, only the first effect.
    +1. Is that what is meant by "# simplified the FX presets in the effect section (4 knobs and buttons)"? If so, can we have a tsi that leaves it as it was? I really liked being able to set a combo with these buttons; I guess it's easy enough to fix though but is that the expected behavior?

Please make replay shift+play instead. I'm so lost now.

Or at least tell me what exactly to change, all this stuff about modifiers and things in the configuration window in Traktor just makes my head spin.

Quote Originally Posted by djproben View Post
    +1. Is that what is meant by "# simplified the FX presets in the effect section (4 knobs and buttons)"? If so, can we have a tsi that leaves it as it was? I really liked being able to set a combo with these buttons; I guess it's easy enough to fix though but is that the expected behavior?
    As for the simplification of the effect section Chained FX presets, this is a change Ean wanted to make it more straight forward. When you press it now, it only loads the printed effect into that specific chained effect slot (eff1 for both Reverb and FilterLFO).

The previous chained effects combinations are still listed in the Walkthrough pdf; however, if there is enough support for a switched back version I'll modify one and put it up.

Quote Originally Posted by Okänd View Post
    Please make replay shift+play instead. I'm so lost now.
    Ok, due to popular demand, attached as the bottom is the latest VCI-100SE mapping (3_6_3, although I still have them all named 3.6.0 in the tsi's) with the Play button switched back to PLAY/PAUSE and Cue Play back to the Shift+Play function.
    Last edited by flashflooder; 09-30-2010 at 02:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by flashflooder View Post
    Ok, due to popular demand, attached as the bottom is the latest VCI-100SE mapping (3_6_3, although I still have them all named 3.6.0 in the tsi's) with the Play button switched back to PLAY/PAUSE and Cue Play back to the Shift+Play function.

As for the simplification of the effect section Chained FX presets, this is a change Ean wanted to make it more straight forward. When you press it now, it only loads the printed effect into that specific chained effect slot (eff1 for both Reverb and FilterLFO).

The previous chained effects combinations are still listed in the Walkthrough pdf; however, if there is enough support for a switched back version I'll modify one and put it up.
    Does this tsi work with both pc and mac as the 3.6.3 had a seperate for both
    2 Technics SL1210mk2/DDJSX2/Serato//Traktor//Mixvibes Cross//Rekordbox//

Quote Originally Posted by flashflooder View Post
    Thank you very much.

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ariser View Post
    Does this tsi work with both pc and mac as the 3.6.3 had a seperate for both

The tsi isn't OS dependent.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Tech Mentor

would much prefer the presets.1,because you have an effect ready to use.2,for people like me who are not too confident with the mappings and would like to change them and set the parameters by finding them in the tsi.hope you can deliver flashflooder.

Tech Mentor

sorry just read about the walkthrough pdf.

The version of 3.6.3 where play/pause is back where it should be has a bug in it. At least in the tsi labelled PC, haven't tried the MAC one.

Using the slice or echo buttons causes Fader FX to disable itself and makes the volume faders and the jogwheels do nothing at all until you hit the Fader FX button again to turn it off (making scratching and volume control work) and on again (to reenable Fader FX).

I'm also still getting audio glitches by hitting the FX Type and Shift buttons.

Tech Mentor

just upgraded and i now understand about the effects.so ignore the other 2 posts.i like the slight changes.performs loads better.thanx again dave and mega props to flashflooder and whoever else was involved in making this available as quickly as you did!!!!!!!

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast