Midi Fighter + Another Controller w/ Traktor

Default Midi Fighter + Another Controller w/ Traktor

Hello,

I wanted to ask how I would go about have my midi fighter as well as another controller control Traktor. I am brand new to traktor and just received my midifighter and, so far so good.

I also own a VCI300 and a Korn NanoKontrol and want to be able to control my faders, but I am clueless as to how I could go about mapping this out.

Can anyone offer some tips as to how I can get around to making this happen? Either controller, VCI300 of NanoKontrol would work out best.

In the midi mapping perf or the Controller mapping perf, go to add and then click on the tsi file you want to import. shouldn’t take longer than 15 secs to do

Tech Wizard

It will take you 10 minutes to figure out how to map any MIDI device, then you can customize perfectly the way you want it.

The best/easiest way to learn how it works is to load the standard (default) VCI controller mapping, and go look at it throught the controller editor.

Go in and "add device" on either the nanokontrol or midifighter. Then just copy functions of the VCI 300 onto the new controller. That way you can tell if it is working the same.

I did this to learn how to map controllers, and you should pick it up very quickly.

BTW: I have 4 controllers mapped at the same time and it works perfectly.
    - OMNI Control
    - nanokontrol
    - nanopad
    - midifighter