The Drum & Bass Thread (formally Drum 'n' Bass is dead?) - Page 164
Page 164 of 223 FirstFirst ... 64114154160161162163164165166167168174214 ... LastLast
Results 1,631 to 1,640 of 2221

Dannyboy is mixing a nice set @ http://restricted.ome-les.com

STill has short time left, join in while you can.
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

The set is done!
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

Was good while I was there.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Thanks bro', glad you enjoyed it!

DJTT Super Moderator midifidler's Avatar

Gah missed it again!

Sorry for that.

But the mp3 & tracklist will be available for download.

Can't believe you guys are letting this thread die! Haha, last reply on the 19th, I'm let down! =P

Latest here from the Ammo camp for you Tech'ies

Checkout clips at any of the following of your choice

Buy Now @ Beatport
    *Copy + Paste Link in Some browsers* -
    https://www.beatport.com/en-US/html/...n%20Recordings

Buy Now @ JunoDownload
    Buy Now @ DogsOnAcid
    Buy Now @ TrackItDown
    Buy Now @ Chemical-Records

Feeling down? Nobody bought you roses for that Hallmark Holiday? Need someone to talk about your feelings with over a box of chocolates?

Yeaaaaaaah. While we're not sure about all that, we do know that Paimon's here to give you a little piece of his heart (damn pun, haha), smashing us with some Drum n' Bass with his debut solo EP titled "Valentina!" With big kicks, crisp snares, and thick basslines that are proven on the dancefloor, these tunes have been receiving love and support from many respected dj's and producers in the Drum n' Bass familia. Not one to miss!

Currently out now on Ammunition's 44th digital installment, Paimon's "Valentina" EP, 4 belters, tried and proven!

Contact Paimon Here:
    http://www.myspace.com/PaimonDark

As always, bigup for the support DJTT! Hope you guys / gals enjoy

Hey... I had the last post.

Haha, that you did sir!

Alright and another update from us here @ Ammunition: We just got our 2nd shirts in stock!

Nearly a year in the making, the highly anticipated 2nd Ammunition shirt is now in stock and available for purchase, with FREE shipping worldwide!

With the massive support that our first shirts received from artists suchas Gridlok, AK1200, Neonlight, and Axiom to name only a few, the new shirts are sure to fly off the shelves! And quantities are limited, so if you're thinking about purchasing one, best to grab one sooner than later!

Ordering Process:

1.) Go to www.AmmunitionRecs.com

2.) Locate the drop down menu for shirt sizes on the front page, just under the shirt picture.

3.) Select your size with the drop down menu and click 'add to cart'

4.) If you would like to order more than 1, click "continue shopping", select the next size, and click 'add to cart' once again.

5.) Checkout safely and securely with a credit card, debit card, or paypal account!

We have our checkout process setup to keep your financial information safe and secure. The whole process is very smooth and quick.

If you Tech'ers would like to checkout those rockin our first Ammunition Shirts, checkout our Photo Album at myspace by clicking the following link! As previously stated, support from the likes of Gridlok, AK1200, Neonlight, Axiom, BrainfuzZ, Circle K, little kids, Drop Shop, and tons more!

Click HERE To View our Photo Album!

Hope you all like, cheers!

Sweet, ill pick one up when i got some $$ to show some <3