Hercules RMX for Traktor - Help Please
    Tech Convert

Default Hercules RMX for Traktor - Help Please

Ok, I'm extensively aware that there are a lot of threads that are probably similar to this, but I'm just completely stumped. I don't know anything about MIDI Mapping, or any of that techy stuff, but I was trying to get my RMX to work with Traktor, as the Virtual DJ packaged with it is very limited and crashes on me ever so often. I tried though using the mapping provided by Hercules (I had no idea how to work it or where .tsi files go, etc.), but it was just weird. I selected the Hercules RMX for the preferences in my traktor pro trial and when I tried moving my eq's and faders, the gain knob controls the pitch, the pitch reset is the play button, I didn't know how to control EQs or anything, and the mapping and commands for each knob and slider is mixed up and messed up. I pushed a button and the song started playing at full blast (The Mid, low, and high knobs in traktor were all the way max for some reason, I don't know what I pushed but it was like that) and almost blew out my speakers.

I would GREATLY appreciate if you could walk me through step-by-step to a technologically-challenged person in how to get this to work. Thank you.

Oh, by the way, my operating system is Windows 7 64 bit.

I greatly appreciate the help, if any, thanks again

How about following the instructions given in the document that is included with the Hercules mapping, which describes every steps you have to take to get everything working properly ?
    The Phat One