Show your Setup! - Page 152
Page 152 of 469 FirstFirst ... 52102142148149150151152153154155156162202252 ... LastLast
Results 1,511 to 1,520 of 4681

Bento has a new rig !

Check out my post in the first page on the thread if you want see older pics of my setup, its interesting to see how its evolved over time

Bento, how do you like the xone 22 mixer? I'm thinking of getting one but haven't heard too much feedback from people who own one.
    2 x Technics 1200 mk5
    Behringer DJX 700
    Traktor Scratch Pro and Audio 8 DJ
    Novation Dicers
    http://soundcloud.com/anok-1

So bento you decided to ditch the VCI and the midifighter and all? what'd you do with them?

Its pretty decent, nice sound to it, overloads nicely when you accidentally push stuff to hard. Has a filter which is handy, wish it had 2 but for the cost you really cant complain.

All analogue chain, which is like when i am mixing pure vinyl - refuse to buy a mixer with an digital chain to be honest (think DJM 800 ect). Sure im a digital junkie, but when i do analogue mixing i want to keep it analogue, otherwise whats the point of playing real wax ?

my housemate and I have a xone22 to mix between our setups.

Bento pretty much nailed it.
    For the price it's ridiculously good, i've seen it as low as $379 (AU)
    Currently available for $419
    < Progressive | Trance | Full On Psy | Liquid DnB >
    < Xone:1D:22:2D + Vestax PadOne >

Thanks for the feedback..as far as I can tell it seems like the best value for the price.
    2 x Technics 1200 mk5
    Behringer DJX 700
    Traktor Scratch Pro and Audio 8 DJ
    Novation Dicers
    http://soundcloud.com/anok-1

Finally, my setup is complete again. A while ago I sold some stuff to buy some new stuff. My old setup:
    http://www.djtechtools.com/forum/sho...postcount=1260
    After selling my turntables and Audio 8 DJ, I bought an UC-33e for effects and an Echo Audiofire 2 soundcard. I bought the soundcard second hand online, but it was DOA. After that I didn't had enough money to buy a new one, so I had to suck it up and use my onboard soundcard for a while.
    Today I bought a new one, so my setup looks like this:

And this is the beauty. A TC Electronic Konnekt 24D. This thing has everything. It uses the same 24/192 ADC's and DAC's as the RME FireFace 400, which are awesome. You name it, it has it.

For comparison I've placed my UC-33e in front of the Konnekt 24D... It's HUGE!
    Check out my work!

Vestax VCM-600 (for sale!) - Allen & Heath Xone:62 - Focusrite Saffire LE - Ultimate Ears Triple.Fi 10 Pro - Traktor Pro 2.1 - Ableton Live 8 - MacBook Pro 15"

@bento: nice set up that! do you keep your TTs and xone 22 away from your digital rig or is it fully integrated with timecode etc?

@DennisHuiberts: What do you mean by DOA? i'm thinking of selling the audio 8 I'm not 100% percent about the sound quality (even with my mackies and QED cables), I like the look of the audiofire 8 (i know it's massive) but I don't know what the echo products are like in comparison? I'v never heard of the "TC Electronic Konnekt 24D" ill take a look though. Another one Iv been lookin at is the Motu mk3 ultralite...
    MBPro - UC-33e - Audio 10 - TSP2 - Xone 22 - 1210's - Mackie MR5's

Quote Originally Posted by BentoSan View Post
    Bento has a new rig !

Check out my post in the first page on the thread if you want see older pics of my setup, its interesting to see how its evolved over time
    Hey Bento, if you really wanted to show off, then you could have had that rubix cube finished!
    13" MB OSX 10.6.1, 15.4" Retina MBPRO - TP2 , VCI 100 SE, NI AUDIO 4, 2 * CDJ 900, CDJ 850, CDJ 1000 MK3, HDJ 2000, HD25 addidas special, TMA-1, MACHINE,DJM 800, MF, X1, XONE DB4,NEAR 05 ESI STUDIO MONITORS, KRK VXT4*2, ROKIT 6*2, CRANE laptop stand, K2 A&H.

Quote Originally Posted by Jo3 View Post
    Another one Iv been lookin at is the Motu mk3 ultralite...
    This one is better than the ultralite. It has the same quality converters of the RME FireFace 400
    Check out my work!

Vestax VCM-600 (for sale!) - Allen & Heath Xone:62 - Focusrite Saffire LE - Ultimate Ears Triple.Fi 10 Pro - Traktor Pro 2.1 - Ableton Live 8 - MacBook Pro 15"