I need beta-testers... - Page 13
Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415 LastLast
    Tech Student

Default youre my hero :D

Quote Originally Posted by Str8upDrew View Post
    Got it, this update should take care of that problem.

http://www.mediafire.com/?7oxwcfyuipfw1u6

Thank you for the feedback, this is why it's beta.

P.S. - The "To Traktor" and "From Traktor" have flipped positions again(purely cosmetic).

Who wants give me some layout idea's.
    thanks man C:
    i almost bought a better computer :B
    you save me some bucks

@ Str8upDrew -

Is this noob (make that full-on noob) friendly?

[asusN61J win7 TP1.2.7 X1 Audio2]
    Last edited by JonathanBlake; 02-25-2011 at 11:49 PM. Reason: correction

Quote Originally Posted by JonathanBlake View Post
    @ Str8upDrew -

Is this noob (make that full-on noob) friendly?

[asusN61J win7 TP1.2.7 X1 Audio2]
    This is not really noob friendly at all. It's rather difficult to get setup and working properly. Depending if the problem continues with TP2, then i'll make a more user friendly version.

Tech Mentor

Yes it's simple to setup.

No luck here with the BCD2000 unfortunately. To make the BCD2000s jogs work correctly with Traktor I use Bomes and a Maple Midi virtual cable, which might be causing a problem. Send monitor state was actually slightly worse for me with the fix and Midi Yolk in the chain.
    I tried it with my iPad running Midi Touch and RTPmidi (wifi to midi tool that links with Bonjour) running on the PC, as I've started using it to replace the BCD recently and have been having problems with the LED outputs. Sadly it didn't fix the LED out problem or the send monitor state issue for me.
    I think it's probably an issue with the virtual midi cables in both cases tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by Str8upDrew View Post
    This is not really noob friendly at all. It's rather difficult to get setup and working properly. Depending if the problem continues with TP2, then i'll make a more user friendly version.
    Thanks for your honesty - would love to help out, but out of my league. Good luck.

Hi,

Trying to set this up with the Dicer mapping found on here then tryed to use your programme to make the lights funcution without it glitching. But when I apply your programme nothing works. Could you inform me what Im doing wrong?

Cheers.

Tech Convert

i would be interested , what is it supposed to do exactly??
    Traktor Scratch Pro User - Kontrol x1|Numark M3|2x CDJ - 400 |Audio 8 DJ|

Tech Student

Thanks for this handy tool. I'll have to do a couple of practice sets to make sure it's stable for my next show, but so far everything is working well.

I have been trying to get this sorted out for the past couple of hours...

For the life of me I could not get 2 Denon DN-SC2000's to operate with your app.

It shows both of them in your device list, but even if I load two seperate TSI's in Traktor, one for each Denon, and give them unique Midi Yoke ports, I can only get one of them to recognize inside traktor.

Any help would be appreciated.
    Last edited by exokinetic; 03-01-2011 at 09:06 PM.
    I'm addicted to WoW.

Please do not bother me about being a productive member of society.

Okay, after a day of headache, here is where I am at.

I can use MidiYoke to enable 1 Denon-DN-SC2000 along with my Kontrol X1, routed through two device menu's in your app.

My Kontrol X1 does not need a virtual midi cable at all to route through your app, I just set all four windows to "Kontrol - X1".

But if I do not also route my DN-SC2000 through your app, Traktor will not see it when your app is running.

I tried using the same method for the X1, to route withought a virtual midi cable, but it seems the Denon does not communicate in the same manner as the X1 (to be expected).

So I absolutly have to use a virtual midi cable to route my Denon through your app.

Although MidiYoke works perfectly at routing the Denons "ins" and "outs" through your app, and into Traktor, it bluescreens my x64 Win7 install CONSTANTLY, so I cannot use that.

There are two other programs that are specifically designed to be virtual midi cables for x64 environments that I found.

"LoopMIDI"

and...

"CopperLan"

Both of these programs allowed me to access multiple virtual midi connections and I used both of them (seperately installed of course) to attempt to route my Denon through the app.

Although both Traktor, and your App saw the virtual Midi connections that were offered by both programs, Traktor would not, no matter how hard I tried, recieve, or send anything to the Denon while routed through the afformentioned midi connection programs.

MidiYoke is the ONLY one that works with your App....

And it bluescreens me to death ):

The kicker is, I only need to run my X1 through your App.

There is not a single button, or LED on the Denon that causes any kind of distortion inside traktor.

It is only my kustom X1 .tsi, that uses "Send Monitor State" to refresh LED statuses witch I absolutly HAVE to have routed through your App.

.... and I do not need any virtual midi cables to route my X1.

If you could somehow get you App to route the X1 for one device, but also not deflect all the traffic from my Denon in the process...

Or perhaps download the two programs I mentioned above that are fully x64 stable and maybe see if you can do some tweaking to get them to route through your App properly?

This is truly amazing work man, and when I had it going with MidiYoke, and my crazy custom mapping, with perfect LED feedback acrost BOTH controllers, I almost creamed my pants.

And then my comp promptly blue-screened, so I then wissed my pants ):

...All humor aside, if you could help me work through this I would be immensly greatfull, and it would also assure compatibility across more platform types!
    I'm addicted to WoW.

Please do not bother me about being a productive member of society.