Z2 and X1mk2 mapping help

Default Z2 and X1mk2 mapping help

Hey every one I have just completed my Z2 4deck mapping based on micheal wend 4 deck with alot of fixes and added extras the only thibg not working is the 7 segment loop display for deck C and D plz any advice would be great .... also i am having a hell of a time mapping the x1mk2 for 4 deck control I know I have to use modifiers for the choice of which deck I want to kontrol but I cant get the leds to corraspond with the deck I have selected I have mapped the flux button to be deck A select as a deck focus and cue button for deck C both on the left had side of the x1 but when I put the add out function the leds work all funny now im guessing ive done it completly wrong so some help would be great the modifier I added was modifier 3# -0 for deck A and 3# 1 for deck C the next thing I added was deck focus select which is added for deck focus modifier 3#-0 for deck a as a direct and focus Deck A and 3#-1 direct focus deck 3#-1 it works but when I add the led out for each the leds do stupic things like both on both off 1 on but wrong one and its starting to shit me up the wall so any help would be much appreciated

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

Welcome to forums!

Regards to the X1 mapping, it currently sounds that controller output didn't refresh the LED STATE on a modifier call. Try fixing this by mapping (add in > global > send monitor state) to your toggle modifier button.

To clarify, is your modifier output set like this:

Deck A: controller range 0-0 / midi range 0-127
    Deck C: controller range 1-1 / midi range 0-127

Thanks stewe I will try that today hopefull I can make a decent 4 deck mapping for the x1 to match my z2

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

Cool - don't forget to get it on maps.djtt.com when it's all set.

Default x1 killing me

Hey stewe im now having more problems wat u said befor has work a treat so I now have modifyers 1 is shift 3-0 is deck a 3-1 is deck c 4-0 is deck b and 4-1 is deck d I also have sync as a modifier for the tempo kontrol on the deck c and d like a and b now im trying to set up the flux secondry funtion for deck c and d whick will be hotcues 5 to 8 like the default mapping the problem im having is the flux button is modifyer 2 on the left and modifyier 5 on the right and work great to set hotcues 5 to 8 but I cant delete 5-8 without deletibg 5-8 on decks a or b because I only have 2 modifers to use but need 3 to define which deck to delete hotcue as in deck c will be 3-1 for first modifier 2-1 for second modifer and 1-1 for third if there was one but I cant do that at all