help with led mapping
    Tech Guru

Default help with led mapping

Hi ive already posted about this once but was in the wrong section.

Basically I want to have lights flash to the bpm of songs on each deck, I have 4 cue point buttons for each deck.
    I want the buttons to stay lit up when the song isnt playing just so I know where they are then when I hit play for the buttons to flash to the beat, I dont use master clock just use deck syncs when I cant be botherd to beat match and was wondering if anyone could give a step by step for this

Ive read some tutorials on mapping led's and couldnt figure out the mapping bpm bit, its the last bit im missing for my mapping Thanks in advance,

Steven.
    *Samsung rv 511, 8gb ram, core i5 processor* *Samsung netbook 2gb ram* *Traktor pro 2* *Traktor s4* *midi fighter spectra* *audio technica ath-m50x* *m audio trigger finger pro* *ableton* *fl studio* and a load of other random bits and pieces.... plus I like bacon yo.

Would help to know what kind of controller you have and what your current settings are for the particular LED. Maybe even what you've already attempted so we don't cover the same ground. Anyway, try adding an OUT>Output>Beat Phase Monitor

Tech Guru

i have a hercules mp3 e2 and so far the led's are just mapped to stay on all the time when browser window is closed just so they have light, ill try the phase meter though and let you know how i get on cheers.
    *Samsung rv 511, 8gb ram, core i5 processor* *Samsung netbook 2gb ram* *Traktor pro 2* *Traktor s4* *midi fighter spectra* *audio technica ath-m50x* *m audio trigger finger pro* *ableton* *fl studio* and a load of other random bits and pieces.... plus I like bacon yo.

Quote Originally Posted by space monkey View Post
    Anyway, try adding an OUT>Output>Beat Phase Monitor
    This definitely works but change the controller range, so that minimum is 0 and maximum is 0.1. I have decided to add a modifier to this and have it as a 'disco mode' which I can only activated when cue juggling certain points, in a certain order! Yet to try this at a house party, and see peoples reactions! :P
    | TSP2 | Behringer DJX 750 | NI Audio 8 | Asus Eee PC | Novation Launchpad | Kontrol X1 | 2x Technics 1210 MK II's