modifier question
    Tech Convert

Default modifier question

so im trying to make a mapping for the akai afx in traktor pro 2.7.1

there are 5 categories on the bottom that in supply in serato 5 different categories for the pads

so i wanna simulate these with modifiers(cues-auto-manual-slicer-smpler) , now i know how to make modifiers, what i dont know is how to make 5 modifier-values (state 1-1 1-2 1-3 1-4 1-5) with a switch response, iow:
    when i press sampler i want the other 4 to be on a OFF position, if i continue and click fi cues, i want the modifier sampler OFF (as well as the rest but those where not activated) and the CUES on

important here is the LEDS respond to the switching (SO ONLY ONE led onn)

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

I've had experience with a couple controllers that featured a similar layout. What I found with these controllers was that each of the performance groups actually acted as separate banks, sending their own set of midi messages. There is no need for modifiers in this case, so long as you're in "cues mode" when mapping your hotcues, etc. Not sure if this is the case with your AMX but thought it was worth mentioning. For the LEDs, set the controller range min/max to 0/0, 1/1, 2/2, 3/3, 4/4 for use with 5 buttons.

Tech Convert

frankiefilth:> amx the pads give the same note values, so i do have to make the enact the function of the performance groups buttons with modifiers.

Tech Convert

worked it out though with the link of Stewe
    tnxu all !