Mapping instant-grat. To diff. Controller help please?

Default Mapping instant-grat. To diff. Controller help please?

Hey, so I have a Alesis X49 Midi controller, and it has 4 drumpads. I downloaded the midifighter instant gratification mapping, and i am wondering HOW do i map the Beatmash1, 2, 3, 4 and the super combo to my 4 pads? I have tried for hours and idk how to do it! thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by danielvasta View Post
    Hey, so I have a Alesis X49 Midi controller, and it has 4 drumpads. I downloaded the midifighter instant gratification mapping, and i am wondering HOW do i map the Beatmash1, 2, 3, 4 and the super combo to my 4 pads? I have tried for hours and idk how to do it! thanks!
    for the beatmashing each button needs to have multiple things mapped to it:

* load beatmasher into fx unit X
    * enable fx unit X
    * enable fx unit X in the mixer for deck A or B
    * set the beatmasher param (different vals for each button)
    * use a modifier to keep track of what's pressed - use 'invert' to track a button release
    * trigger the super combo effect instead of beatmasher if all 4 are pressed

something like that anyway... probably easiest (if you're just starting out in traktor mapping) to ignore the super combo and just get the beat masher working on those 4 buttons for now
    11mba / 13mbp / tsp2 / live9 / audio10 / 2x reloop rp7000gold / 2x xdj1000 / 2x d2
    maschine mk2 / x1 mk2 / z1 / f1 / midifighter / lpd8 / 2x launchpad / launchkontrol xl
    Quote Originally Posted by derschaich
    "wohoo, i'm touched, turn on the FX"

Tech Mentor

when i was mapping that to my MPD26, I realized that I had to switch the midi channel of my MPD26 to the channel in the preset mapping. I believe it was channel 3. you can start there instead of spending hours remapping the buttons; it'll cut down the set up time a lot.

Henri