So I've developed two other 'page types' for 4 Banks mode, I'm putting them here as .tsi files for your perusal. On my midi fighter I have pages 1 and 2 as the default Instant Gratification maps for decks A and B respectively. Page 3 is the Cue Juggle page for Deck A, and page 4 is the Sampler page. (this means there's no cue juggle page for Deck B, but I'm working on a hybrid page that'll handle both)

(These instructions will refer to buttons 1-16 on the midi fighter, starting from the top left with button 1)

The Cue Juggle Page:
Button 5 - shift
Buttons 6, 7, 8 handle basic transport and looping. Button 8 drops an 8-count loop, and deactivates it if you press it again. Buttons 6 and 7 change the size of the loop once you drop it. If there's a loop going and you hold shift, buttons 6 and 7 nudge the loop left and right (this is fun if you have a one count loop on a vocal track).

If you don't have a loop going, and you hold shift, buttons 6, 7, and 8 are some basic transport stuff. Button 8 is play/pause, button 7 is cue, and button 6 is sync.

Buttons 9 - 16 are Select/Set + Store Hotcue for hotcues 1 - 8 (9 is cue 1, 10 is cue 2, etc.). If you hit shift and a hotcue button, it deletes the hotcue.

Sampler:
This mapping is designed to be used as a single page in the 4 Banks mode. It's made to work with A & B as regular track decks, and decks C and D as sample decks. It's meant to be used as page 4.

So, the weird trick here is that buttons 9-16 are modifiers 1-8 (for the 8 sample slots available), and buttons 5-8 are functions to apply to those slots (bear with me).
Button 5 is play/pause
Button 6 is mute/unmute
Button 7 is copy from loop recorder
So if you hold buttons 9, 10, and 12, (samples 1, 2, and 4 in the first sample deck) and press play, they will all start playing at the same time. Same goes for mute and copy.

Button 8 starts the loop recorder doin' its thang (by default it's 8 beats). When it finishes copying it just loops on play (I recommend turning the dry/wet to 0). It is then ready to copy into sample slots. If you hit button 4 (yes, 4! That's the one that selected this page). It clears the loop recorder and resets the length to 8. Why does it need to do that? Because, button 7 also ticks the size up each time you hit it.

So those are the controls, if you play with it a little bit, you'll get the hang of it. Questions/comments/recommendations for improvements welcome!