DekaDance 2.0 Full version Released (beta test is done)

Default DekaDance 2.0 Full version Released (beta test is done)

Looks like they are done with the Beta version and have moved onto the full 2.0 version available
    http://bit.ly/Ys37Oh

Just got the email this morning.
    I have free access to upgrade it so ill check it out and map it to my S4, MF3D and F1 <--- if possible on the F1

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

I saw that. I've never been as tempted to try another piece of DJ software.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

well its only a TRY if you do get it
    and if it doesnt work for you, just delete it and use the one youve always been accustomed to

I so want to try this with my DDJ SX but can't figur out how to map midi out so no LED feedback I have an VMS4 that is suported so I'm testing it but the SX would just be much better.
    DJ setup 1 - Pioneer XDJ-Aero, Pioneer DDJ-SP1, Mixvibes Cross, Macbook Air 13", Pioneer HDJ 2000. DJ setup 2 - NI Kontrol F1, Z1, X1mkII, Traktor Pro2, Macbook Air 13", Pioneer HDJ 2000 w. Production - iMac 21.5", Motu 828x, Icon Qcon Pro + EX, Nektar Panorama P4, Propellerhead Reason, Mashine Mikro(drum programer in Reason)

This should probably be in General Discussion

It's a shame they haven't fixed the issues I highlighted during the beta... the lack of full kill EQs is particularly troublesome; the bass kill seems to be pretty complete, but the mid and treble is pathetic Even with both knobs down and a FULL LPF applied, you can still hear vocals clear as day.

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

You couldn't be able to get a full kill in Traktor till recently... Give them some time.

I have free access to upgrade it so ill check it out and map it to my S4,
    Don't expect to have great success : http://forum.djtechtools.com/showthread.php?t=70458
    The lack of led feedback makes most of the controllers quite useless. And "full midi control" or "being able to map it to any controller"- as they promoted this sentence - is just a twist of the actual truth. It's a shame because the software has a lot of potential.
    Would I recommend to someone using Traktor to use Deckadance2? Not one in a million chance at this stage. However there are some cool ideas to pick up from it, and I must admit being able to include VST or to run it as a VST within Ableton is fantastic.
    Latest mix

There’s also an almost hermetic community that exists in many areas of dance music, where serious hobbyists feed off each other’s expertise but barely connect to the industry – despite many of those involved actually working in it.