OSX Lion

Thread: OSX Lion

Default OSX Lion

Just updated to Lion on me old macbook, tbh its pretty nice even the scroll features working on touchpad on me old 2006 macbook

So much easier and quicker to browse to programs and just nice touches all round really, whats everyone elses thoughts?

core 2 duo / 4 gb ram / lion = winning
    -= DejaVoo =-

Numark TTX USB x2 / Numark m3 / Traktor S4 / Traktor Scratch Pro 2 / Macbook

DJTT Administrator del Ritmo padi_04's Avatar

It could use some polishing and I REALLY hate to untick the reopen all programs option each time i restart/shut down.

Quote Originally Posted by padi_04 View Post
    It could use some polishing and I REALLY hate to untick the reopen all programs option each time i restart/shut down.
    What the hell are you talking about?

Wait…how long has it been since I restarted my computer? Have I really not restarted except after installing updates since before I installed Lion?

Wow.

DJTT Administrator del Ritmo padi_04's Avatar

achievement unlocked?

I'm talking about this little fellow, it's independent from the option in the general preferences and doesn't remember if you deselected it, so you need to do it each time.

This and MP3 artwork not showing on Finder are the only things that bug me atm.

The "issue" with disabling the internal monitor while keeping the lid open can by done punching this in terminal https://discussions.apple.com/message/16059565#16059565
    Last edited by padi_04; 09-19-2011 at 12:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dejavoo View Post
    Just updated to Lion on me old macbook, tbh its pretty nice even the scroll features working on touchpad on me old 2006 macbook

So much easier and quicker to browse to programs and just nice touches all round really, whats everyone elses thoughts?

core 2 duo / 4 gb ram / lion = winning
    I have a blackbook so you mean the multigestures will work on that trackpad? I always thought that trackpad could only use 2 fingers at a time.
    Erase. Stop. Start.