Can you solve this?
    Tech Wizard

Default Can you solve this?

Hello everybody,
    this is the problem!I have to map one single button so it can control this things:
    1 effect select
    2 effect on
    3 effect amount
    4 d/w amount
    I can set everything but when I try it all goes well except the "effect on".....so can you solve this problem?
    thanks it's important for my axiom 49!!!!

Is this a Button or a Knob you are trying to set up mate?
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Tech Wizard

If it's a knob you should set it to hold so that it turns the effect on when you start twisting the knob (if its a knob/fader, not a 360 encoder).

If its a button you either want a hold if you want to have to keep the button pressed down or set it to toggle if you want to toggle the effect on and off.

Otherwise I don't know why it is not working. I sometimes, although rarely, notice that the controller manager kind of spasms and effs up and a command I have listed doesn't work. 9/10 times if I just delete the offending command and make it again it works.

Tech Wizard

it's a key....a button...it doesn't work in the way you explain me...mmmmmm i don't know...mmmmmmmmmm well i'll try it again again and again....because my axiom need that!or i have to find out another way!!
    ps have you some cool effects to tell me?i have no more idea after putting 10 different chain effects........................