Does anyone do custom mappings for Traktor? Will pay for somebodys service!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tech Mentor

Default Does anyone do custom mappings for Traktor? Will pay for somebodys service!

Hey guys,

I've been looking into a new jog wheel-less controller and have decided I want to utilize the new APC40 MKII with Traktor. I'm not a wizard at mapping and with a full time DJ and production schedule I really don't have time to dedicate to spending the time doing it. I would be so appreciative if some of the mapping gurus here wouldn't mind helping me! I will absolutely pay for the service. If anyone is interested please comment below or message me here.

thanks so much I appreciate the help!

Stewe to the rescue?

Tech Mentor

I would do it if you bought me an APC40 Mk2 :P
    Kidding aside, you'd either need a list of midi messages or somebody that already has an APC40 Mk2. The latter is recommended as there's no way to test a mapping made from a midi messages list. Other than by you of course.

Please visit the mappings section by clicking this link: https://maps.djtechtools.com

Select Traktor as software, followed by setting the APC-40 as controller.
    Last edited by tekki; 08-30-2014 at 04:13 PM.
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by Scalage View Post
    I would do it if you bought me an APC40 Mk2 :P
    Kidding aside, you'd either need a list of midi messages or somebody that already has an APC40 Mk2. The latter is recommended as there's no way to test a mapping made from a midi messages list. Other than by you of course.
    I could definitely buy one and send it to you, I would just need to make sure I get it back haha! where are you located?

Quote Originally Posted by tekki View Post
    Please visit the mappings section by clicking this link: https://maps.djtechtools.com

Select Traktor as software, followed by setting the APC-40 as controller.
    I've checked. There aren't any mappings for the MKII yet :/

Tech Mentor

The Netherlands. I'm guessing you're in the States, so that would not be a good idea.

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by Scalage View Post
    The Netherlands. I'm guessing you're in the States, so that would not be a good idea.
    haha I am indeed. shucks. thanks anyway tho!

Quote Originally Posted by bmar222 View Post
    I've checked. There aren't any mappings for the MKII yet :/
    MKI mappings will not work?
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by tekki View Post
    MKI mappings will not work?
    I assume not. But that is just an assumption. From my understanding, mappings from a previous model of something wont work with an updated model because the "technology" is different on the newer versions and wont recognize it. and I know I explained that poorly. But from my understandings I dont think they will work.

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

Hey Guys, somebody here press the bat-button?

Try out some mappings for MK and see what you can get to work. Check that out! The way old model works is combining multiple Midi channels and dedicating each of them for one of the vertical button columns. So, for example the issue could be there if they remapped everything in less channels which I hardly doubt it happened.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast