effects in traktor
    Tech Wizard

Default effects in traktor

Is there a way i can toggle through which effect i want to use in group effects?
    I have a mixtrack pro and i can use the effects in group mode but only one effect at a time, I want to select the 1st effect and switch it on the drop down to the 2nd effect and switch that on.... so really i need a control that will allow me to toggle through effect 1,2,3 and then allow me to control which ever one is selected.
    Can this be done??

map whichever button you want to use to "Effects (1,2,3) selector" than for the assignment chose either "Effect Unit 1" for the left bank, or "Effect Unit 2" for the right bank. Then under interaction mode choose "inc" or "dec" depending if you want to move up or down in the list of effects.

I hope that is what you were asking.. If not sorry, I tried
    13" Mbp i7 | TMA-1 | Tech 1200's | RANE TTM-57 | NI Audio 4 | Kontrol S4 | F1 | KrK Rokit 5s

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

You can also map it to knob and scroll trough effects more quickly.

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Stewe View Post
    You can also map it to knob and scroll trough effects more quickly.
    I can get the pot toscroll through effect selector 1, 2&3 but it's all at the same time I want it to forget 1, 2 & just control 3 and then forget 2, 3 & just control 1 and etc.

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by troopa View Post
    I can get the pot toscroll through effect selector 1, 2&3 but it's all at the same time I want it to forget 1, 2 & just control 3 and then forget 2, 3 & just control 1 and etc.
    You'd be able to accomplish this via shift button. I'll give example with modifier #1:

-effect 1 amount (M1=0)
    -effect 1 selector (M1=1)

Use same concept for rest of FX knobs.