The new version of Traktor Pro that was featured in the Kontrol Z2 video with Ean just hit the Native Instruments Service Center a few hours ago, and is ripe for the downloading! While we’ve written about the feature set of this new version previously, the final official list has come out – see below.
As always, you can download the update to version 2.6 of Traktor immediately in your Service Center application – although we have heard reports that not everyone is able to see it yet, it will most likely be rolled out completely in the next few hours. We’re especially looking forwardto see what great new MIDI mappings show up on Maps with these new MacroFX options!
- TRAKTOR KONTROL Z2 integration
- 11 new “MacroFX” single-knob combination effects
- “Flux Mode” retains song position during HotCues, Beatjumps, Loops etc.
- Post-Fader mode for FX Units
- Factory Map Override option for individual Controllers in Controller Manager
- New gain system with independent Channel Gain knobs and Auto-Gain knobs
- New “Z ISO” EQ and “Z” filter models as featured on Z2 mixer
- Z ISO EQ is now full kill at the left end of knobs path
- New “QuickSnap” behavior for the EQ and Filter controls
- New Transport Preference prevents Remix Decks from becoming Tempo Masters
- New Transport Preference limits Tempo Master to On-Air Decks to become Tempo Masters
- HID support for Pioneer CDJ 2000nexus (SLIP button is mapped to FLUX mode)
- Minor gain-staging adjustments for Live Input Deck
- Various other fixes and improvements
The software is being released in anticipation of the Kontrol Z2′s release next week – and we’re still taking preorders for that first batch which include free Chroma Caps.
What features in 2.6 are you most excited about? Let us know in the comments.Related